One week into the new semester and I've learned:
1. Social work classes are much better than psychology classes.
2. Waco is the center of the drug trafficking in Texas.
3. 13 hours in one day is too much time to spend at the internship. It will make you cranky.
4. Professors who bring candy to class have an edge over profs who do not.
5. Athletes do not have to pay for books.
6. It pays to bond with profs over being from the north on the first day of class.
7. I do not like working with groups for my internship and if you try to make me when I'm cranky I'll yell at you.
8. I still do not like business students or the business school or having a class in the business school and having to be there three days a week.
9. I am not competent to do marriage counseling.
10. I can eat five donuts in one day and not get sick.
Can I get my diploma now?