- visited seven states on the trip (Tennessee, A LOT of Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Pennslyvania, New Jersey, and New York)
- Saw Brian in Philly and then rode the train from New Jersey to NYC with him and spent the evening there seeing the sites
- Found out that Anali was also in Philly so I got to see her at 2am at a diner!
- Successfully did not eat meat on Thanksgiving, but then had a bite of a cheesesteak in Philly the next day. I am weak.
- Saw quite possibly the world's fattest dog
- Met a Facebook friend for the first time (Jeremy's cousin who Facebook befriended me before ever meeting me)
- came home and SLEPT
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Another Thanksgiving over
Jeremy and I went up to Pennsylvania for Thanksgiving to visit some of his family. We had a pretty good time and I met his grandmas and assorted aunts, uncles, and cousins. For brevity sake, here is a bulleted list of the week: