We've been in our new place for a little over a week now and we're really enjoying it. Sorry, no pictures yet. We need to tidy up some before we can do that! Here is a list of some of my favorite parts of our new home:
1. Storage space - there is so much of it! And it's spread around. We have access to the unfinished basement where we have put stuff we don't need often. There is also a lot of space above part of the stairs. The kitchen cabinets are HUGE. And there are built in bookshelves and a cabinet in the living room.
2. Outlets - they're everywhere! Our bedroom in Knoxville had two. I think we have at least four or five here. Very convenient.
3. Our patio - It's very nice for grilling and eating outside. There is even built in benches around the edge.
4. An enclosed entry way - no more getting wet while trying to open the door in the rain! And, the mailbox is there too so no more getting wet getting the mail.
5. The washer and dryer - easily the largest I've seen for home use. I've done five loads of wash already, which would have easily been at least 7 or 8 in our old machines.